Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Someone call the waaaaahm-bulance



I'm serioulsy, life-ruiningly swamped at work, my boss just yelled at me, people think I'm incompetent, I have insanely high cholesterol so I'm on a high-fiber, no-fun diet, my sister disowned my mother and is acting crazy in other ways, the latest online dude turned out to be a dud, and my face is breaking out.

Only several days of drunkenness followed by copious amounts of sleep, fresh air, and good food will make this right. Unfortunately, one more waaaah - I'm in the negative for vacation time, so I can't take any days off.

Boo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Andre said...

dammit! you so don't deserve any of this! how about quitting your job and getting one where the workload is much saner? worked for me.

4/09/2008 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/09/2008 03:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that makes my day seem much better. Thanks for the prespective.

Could you fit in a long afternoon nap and a quart of ice cream?

4/09/2008 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger bibliofilly said...

Only if it's low-carb, low-fat ice cream. Ugh, why bother...

4/10/2008 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger karen said...

How awful! If a home-cooked meal will help, show up for dinner here. We'll manage about the low-carb low-fat, hopefully without making it low-excitement. Come over!

4/11/2008 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Computadores said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/22/2008 08:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home