Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weasels Ripped My Flesh




Or to paraphrase the late great Frank Zappa, Squirrels Ripped My Rubbermaid.
The little miscreants like to steal the birdseed out of the feeder, so it's not a total surprise that they are going after the main stash. I will replace the storage bin on my balcony with something metal. Probably an old-school 30-gallon trash can. If I can find one anymore! So far I have come up empty, but I only tried Target and Kmart. Everyone LOVES plastic - or as they like to call it, "resin." Sounds so much classier that way but we all know the truth...

1 Comments:

Blogger cardboard said...

Trash Cans...and more!
http://www.trashcansandmore.com/Witt-2200C-WTT1135.html

I just realized that links is a 3-pack so I don't know if they sell them in singles. Or maybe your neighbors need one too.

I'd say try hardware stores for a non-online option.

2/12/2008 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home