Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Philly Phun

Saturday I went to Philly with young Scott and two of his chums to see the Mountain Goats, who I dearly love, and we all shared a hotel room so as to avoid having to designate a driver. It was a very warm and fuzzy experience and I found myself after a few drinks continuing a flirtation with one of the previously-mentioned chums that had begun a week before.

Have I lost my mind, playing pat-a-cake with someone I was old enough to babysit when he was born? I can't say that it's at all serious. I don't even know the boy's last name. We haven't gotten to know each other by chatting so much as we participate in group banter. But he has hazel-green eyes to die for.

2 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

I was wondering what the haiku had been on! Is he legal to drink in this country?

9/25/2007 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger bibliofilly said...

Oh yes. By two whole years anyway.

I think this is what happens when you hang out in groups when the same people keep showing up, and you're incredibly lazy.

If bachelor #6 wasn't so slow to make any kind of move, I probably wouldn't have even gone there. But that's another story...

9/26/2007 08:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home