Thursday, July 12, 2007

miss match 6.5

For those of you inquiring minds who want to know...I am still seeing my nerd. We are dating in the strictest, most old-fashioned sense of the word. We get together, have a bite to eat, and hang out a little. Because of my crazy schedule this month (extra hours at the library, full weekends the past two weeks, preparations for my niece's visit next week, catching up with work after being out on vacation, preparations and the reunion the following weekend), that's all I've had the time for - not even a movie, let alone a whole day of togetherness. This will not change until August...if he hasn't given up on me by then.

I must say, it's an interesting problem to have - how do you get to know someone you only see two hours at a time? Because as far as I'm concerned, I'm still in the information-gathering stage, trying to find common ground. I've been enjoying myself, but I haven't had time to devote to it fully.

And there's another question here: as an independent woman on her own, how much space do I have to give someone else? I've complained for some time about being single, but at the end of the day, I am beginning to question if I actually want that to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home