Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My eyes!

Two posts in one day! After weeks of silence! Whatthehell.

Guy walks up to me at the info. desk last night with a magazine in hand.

"Did you ever see THIS?" he asks excitedly, showing a page.

Foolish librarian, I thought. You were ready to help with a question.

"Yeah, I saw that once on the internet," I said truthfully. "It gave me a migraine." Also truthfully.

The fella walked away, visibly disappointed that he hadn't shown me something new and exciting. Or maybe he was flirting with me. Who can say? Although it was a weird exchange, I couldn't help but feel a little bad that I couldn't be as entertaining as he wanted. I wanted him to come back so he could wave the picture in my face some more as I fought nausea and dizziness.

What is wrong with me, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home