Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snuggle is just a fabric softener

Now that I can't tell you what I had for lunch, not that I would (okay, fine, I had a BLT and some Italian wedding soup), I have to come up with something else. How about another cliche - I will complain about how Valentine's Day stuff has been out for a month now.

'kay, it's a little touchy for me - Stacey hasn't had a date since July. I'm not feeling all that sad about it personally - I have too much on my plate to deal with and throwing a new person into the mix would not be a good option. In fact, right now, in my sleep-deprived state the closest thing to romantic I can think of would be taking a nap with someone cuddly. Perhaps I should check out one of those cuddle parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home