Friday, December 15, 2006

My Brain is blue. It's true.

What Color is Your Brain?

BLUE:
At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.

7583 other people got this result!This quiz has been taken 100193 times.38% of people had this result. Take this quiz: http://www.quizilla.com/users/kstarbuck/quizzes/What%20Color%20is%20Your%20Brain%3F/

3 Comments:

Anonymous dre said...

hmm...what do you think? and do you think you are really "blue"?

GREEN:

At work or in school: I work best by myself. I like to focus on my ideas until my desire for understanding is satisfied. I am easily bored if the subject holds no interest to me. Sometimes, it is hard for me to set priorities because so many things are of interest.
With friends: I may seem reserved. Although my thoughts and feelings run deep, I am uneasy with frequent displays of emotion. I enjoy people who are interesting and of high integrity.
With family: I am probably seen as a loner because I like a lot of private time to think. Sometimes, I find family activities boring and have difficulty following family rules that don't make sense to me. I show love by spending time with my family and sharing ideas and interests.


3699 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 100193 times.
18% of people had this result.

12/15/2006 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger bibliofilly said...

let's put it this way, I think "blue" describes me in the best of all possible situations. I certainly do like to work with people, and especially when they are cooperative, but that just happens to not be true of my current job, as you know! :-)

My family life is in general distressing to me, so that's why you will rarely find me with them. It all makes sense once you put it together...

12/16/2006 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger karen said...

I got Green brain, too.

12/17/2006 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home