Monday, October 02, 2006

Yeah, I'm talking to you

slobby Internet guy in the library whining about the printer:

1. If you click "print" 90 times it doesn't come out any faster.
2. If your document is long and in PDF format (you said 20 pages), this is especially true. Nothing has ever instantaneously come out of that printer, trust me.
3. If you touch the printer one more time I will break your fingers.
4. If you want my help, ask for it and stop merely looking at me helplessly but yet aggressively.
5. If you think I give a shit about your print job, you are mistaken. I know all you're printing out is the Racing Form and I remember you from the last time you clogged the server with 10 (yes, 10) copies of the same Ticketmaster receipt. If you can afford Who tickets, why can't you buy a printer of your own?

That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous dre said...

Public computers + public library = SUCK.

10/02/2006 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger bibliofilly said...

Postscript: slobby internet guy has left. Two copies of his stupid document came out. He left the second one on the printer as if it wasn't his. And no, he didn't pay me for all the paper he used (it's 10 cents a page).

He owes me $4.00. I am going to chase him down like the kid in Better Off Dead.

10/02/2006 08:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home