Saturday, August 05, 2006

Losing your pants, losing your mind

Everyone sing!

To the tune of "London Bridge":

Stacey's pants are falling down
Falling down, falling down
Stacey's pants are falling down
Up in Warren.

This is my part time job. Welcome to my part time job! I am a reference librarian at the public library. You can come on down and watch me help people. Oh yes, and my supremely comfy cotton jersey gauchos purchased on mega-clearance at Target may just drift below my hips while you're here! Fun for all! Bring the kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous dre said...

I was having all sorts of pants issues at the skatepark today. Damn things wouldn't stay up. Pants. So many reasons to hate them.

8/05/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger kasper said...

do i have to bring this kids?!?! couldn't i just leave them at home with the wife?

8/05/2006 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Epiphany Alone said...

OH I feel your pain, my sista. I have the Target cotton twill cargo pants. They will NOT stay up. I have ample hip to support them, but they are just SAD.

8/07/2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home