Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gomez rocks my world. Just saw them last night in the city. What an amazing, energetic performance. Do go find their phonograph records and give them a listen.

What a nice night, too - all courtesy Chris M., who bought tickets for my birthday present. We drove in after work and, after the slightly frustrating wait at the Holland Tunnel, had the best pizza in the world for dinner (at John's on Bleecker) and went next door to Cones, my most favorite gelato place in the world. Have you not been to Cones? They have some of the best (and most unusual) sorbet flavors. I tried samples of the corn (yes, corn - it tastes like slightly sweet popcorn) and pear, but settled on my alltime favorite, canteloupe. We danced all of it off at the show, where the floor perceptibly moved under the weight of a thousand happy people pogoing.

A good time was had by all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home