Saturday, April 15, 2006

Last night went to an evening of "smoke 'em if you got 'em" as NJ says goodbye to smoking in bars and restaurants. It was sad, but joyous at the same time. We did a mini crawl of a few choice locations in Brunswick and smoked in every one. It seemed only fitting and good.

In other news, there is no other news.

It's Saturday, the birds are singing, the grass is green, and it's supposed to be in the mid 70s today. I hope to get it together soon and go see if I can't make the car cleaner and the gas tank more full so that I can go places, namely: I owe G. a big fat visit and I'd like to get into the city again. I love New York in the spring.

My tankini top arrived with minimal fuss from the new place I am trying out for bras. I would encourage anyone to try this place out if they are a D-cup or larger - they have pretty, reasonably priced, and well-made bras, bathing suits that will actually keep your chest from dropping down to your stomach at the beach (my top has a built-in bra, a real one, not just some lame liner that doesn't even cover "the grrlz"), and even tops that are proportioned to fit one's larger bosom without looking like a tent below that. It's well worth the exchange rate to try - they are located in the UK. Lucky ladies over there have this place as a store they can shop in. But they ship air mail and if what you want is in stock, you'll still have what you ordered inside of a week. Check it out: www.bravissimo.com.

So much for shameless commerce! Go enjoy this beautiful weather we're having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home