Monday, March 27, 2006

Two things:

1. I have published the capsule version of my old MySpace blog as the very first entry of this blog. It runs chronologically from May 05 to Nov 05, if anyone cares. I put a lot of time and effort into it, and it seemed like a shame to have it disappear when I deleted my account on MySpace. So anyway, it's all here in somewhat stripped format. The HTML tags and formatting were a bitch to get consistent, but the text is still there.

2. If you have not purchased, used, and fallen in love with the Mr. Clean Magic Sponge, you just don't know what you are missing. This little miracle square of foam removes just about any stain or grime imaginable, apparently without residue or harsh chemicals. It mysteriously disintegrates into a mere fraction of its original size, which could be worrying if I were to stop and think about it. But I love it and it will always have a place in my home.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

My mother used to think Red Barn was top-of-the-line because of the all-you-can-eat salad bar. She'd buy one and then try to feed my sister and me off it, too. To this day, I feel guilt while eating salads...

I'll go read the rest of your old posts later, right now, I'm going to lodge my vote in favor of the Mr.Clean Magic Sponge and then get up to bed!

3/28/2006 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home