Friday, March 24, 2006

Five Random things (a meme)

1. I have a guilty pleasure: I watch all those ABC/Fox nanny and wife swap shows. I love seeing how different families interact. Okay, it's really a touch of schadenfreude.

2. my book group is reading Kafka on the Shore. I'm on page 98 (of 435). We meet in a week. I may be pulling an all-nighter to get it read.

3. I am a crusader for large-busted women. It's very frustrating that pretty bras don't come in cup sizes over D.

4. I collect old cookbooks. I love the graphic design and the scary photography. (See http://lileks.com/institute/gallery/index.html to see examples of what I look for.)

5. I can make a really mean pot of chili. (recipe to follow soon).

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

I'm actually a bit puzzled about the answer to, "What is a meme," too. I thought for a while and then decided to do exactly what you did when tagged, which was to post five random things of my own. I sort of hope not to get tagged too often, as it feels a bit like a test and I never think of creative things to write on tests.

3/28/2006 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home